Wednesday 4 March 2015

2nd most-publishing scholar at Dep. of social studies; 10th at Dep. of health studies

Preliminary overviews indicate that in 2014, I was the 2nd most-publishing researcher at University of Stavanger´s Department of social studies, and at the same time the 10th most-publishing researcher at Department of health studies. I have been credited with 1,7 publication points for Department of social studies and 1,5 publication points for Department of health studies, in total 3,2 publication points (vs. 3,13 in 2013).

In a previous post, I estimated that I would be credited with 3,7 publication points. The difference is explained by the fact that a book chapter I co-authored appeared in December 2014 but will be considered a 2015 publication since the official, printed publication year was 2015.

No comments: